Friday, November 13, 2009

Citizen of the World Indeed!

Reading some of the remarks from Obama while he's over in Asia. I keep expecting him to bust out into song:

"I'm evvv'ry woooman...."

Obama is the first "Pacific president" that the US has had but he's a good mid-western Chicago boy too.

Lived in Indonesia as a boy so he can totally feel the Asian vibe. Father was from Africa so he's got that down too. Heck, his sister was born in Jakarta AND she married a Chinese-Canadian!

"I ain't braggin, 'cause I'm the One..."

Muslim, oh yeah baby, studied that as a child, father was born into Islam--check! Now he's Christian but he used to be a non-believer so he's got that covered too!

Educated at a top university but not so cerebral where he can't throw some 'shout outs' and 'cousin Pookies' out there too.

"I'm every woman, It's all in meeeeee!!"



Dude cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments focused on the policies and topics at hand.