Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Glenn Beck This Week

Glenn Beck's show on Fox News is focusing on czars and the state of our government.

He has laid out some fascinating information that outlines the tangled web of politics. I think it is infinitely important that we citizens wake up and see what is happening right under our noses. Yes, I am a conservative woman, I also tend to be more socially liberal, this isn't really about ideology to me. It's about how ALL of us are getting fleeced by our own government.



Yesterday's show started with Van Jones:



Now, Van Jones doesn't "scare me" (as many left-wingers like to accuse us righties of being). I think he's probably a very, very smart man--in fact, I would wager to say, even without knowing him personally, that I KNOW he is a smart man. Smart don't make ya right though.

More about Jones:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2406

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments focused on the policies and topics at hand.